Talking about friendship and relationships in general is somewhat hard for me because I just don’t do it as much. But today I’m going to talk about Seba. Seba or Sebastian is a friend of mine that I knew about almost 6 years ago when I was studying first year of secondary school. I was all my life studying in the same school and I was used to people always coming and going, so I was kind of apathetic, but that year in particular I knew a lot of good friends that I still kept in touch with. I remember that at that time I was very happy because a lot of new people with the same tastes had joined the class. We started to talk about anime and stuff and we became a group super quickly. I remember  that Seba was pretty bad at school, so he always asked me to help him study, especially with maths, and that helped too, I started to go to Seba’s house more often and somehow I became part of his family, even now, when I travel to my house, I always take the time to pass and say hi or ask him to help me to take Bonita (my dog) for a ride.  Besides, Seba was the biggest influence for me to start playing videogames more often. I remember I went to his house and stayed all night playing videogames with him and his brother, and laughing about a lot of stupid things. We still keep doing that when I have the time too, online of course. I like about him that I know I can trust him and vice versa. Distance is not an impediment for a strong friendship. 

Resultado de imagen para dota 2

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog