Today's theme is: "an artist you like", so I'm going to talk about Frannerd. Frannerd is one of my favourite illustrators and is from Chile. I love her work, she has a simple kinda cartoony kind of style. She usually draws scenes and characters with a pretty established color palette with a lot of pink and pastel colors. I knew her about 2 years ago in youtube and suddenly I became a fan of her work and her as a person too. And even though her style is far away from the types of things that I like to draw, I feel heavely identified with her and I would like to achive the life style that she has in which she currently lives of her work as an illustrator. She is freelancer and usually makes comisions, though, her biggest income comes from her online shop, her planners and her books(one of which I've got by the way)). Frannerd is one of my biggest benchmarks showing me that even if you are from South America, specially Chile and you didn't study illustration, you still can make a living out of it as a self taught artist, so she is super important to me.   

  Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. this artwork is amazing, after read this i will going to see the works of Frannerd, thanks!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is amazing the illusion of the the wather in the draw

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In the last time i was following Chilean illustartors (on instargram sjkadh), and them works are pretty aweosome. Her works is cute (:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn't know her :0, I think I'll gonna search for her works

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog