I'm obessed with lalaland ost. I hadn't heard that music about a year ago, and the other day, some friends and I were working and one of them just put some random background music and there it was. Actually I like musicals, but there aren't so many modern musicals, so lalaland it's easier to remember. I love the colors, the cast, the photography, the choreography and of course the music. It's so catchy, and goes so well with the scenes, it really gives the vibe that the movie wants to comunicate. I like how the lyrics and the way that the characters tone and sing becomes a several narrative resource. For example, the opening scene helps a lot to tell the tone that the rest of the movie is going to have and sets the mood for the watcher to properly approach to the film. Or the scene when Mia goes to a Seb's concert and realizes that he doesn't like the music that he's actually playing, in this case, none of the characters say anything, but the way that the scene is presented is enough to understand the turning point in their relationship. As this two, there's a lot of examples about how to give prominence to the music, not only the sang ones, but in order to not spoil the movie, I won't keep talking. Please watch it, you won't regret.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog