Hi classmates, today the post theme is free, so, since I'm a person who consume a lot of youtube content, so I'm going to talk about  some of my favourites youtube channels, specifically, the art or "cultural" related ones. Firstly I want to talk about Nekojitablog, this channel is about a married couple -he's from Spain and she is frome Japan - that make videos about japanese culture. They speak about a lot of interesting topics, the photography is beautiful and they're both pretty funny, so I do recomend them, if you're to much into Japan, their are perfect for you. The other one that I want to talk about is Jaime Altozano's channel, he is a Spain youtuber that talks about music, he usually analyzes movie soundtracks, osts from animes, artists in general and sometimes music theory. His videos are super easy to understand, so I really like them. Another channel that I like is Ter's channel, she is from Spain too (I know, a lot of spain people) and she talks about architecture mainly, but in a funny and not academic way, - tho I have learned some things that have been useful for the carreer - Also, she speaks about celebrities and pop culture and links a lot of random topics that she likes (she and Jaime are together too hahaha). And the last one that I'm going to talk about is Fuera de foco (Gaby Meza's channel), a channel about movies and series. There you can find a lot of reviews, interviews with actors, news about movies, and etc etc. She studied cinema, so her critics are pretty accurate, I really trust her to know what movie really deservs my money haha, so it's good to keep up with the movie industry in general, Of course there'are a lot of other channels I do love, I didn't talk about the graphic art related, but the amount of words isn't enough, maybe in a another time :)

Comentarios

  1. I recommend to you the youtuve channel ¨good and mythical morning¨

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know nekojita blog too is a good channel, i will see the ter channel

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog