Last friday's post was about a job that I would like to do, so I think that in my case it would be working in an animation studio as a animator or maybe as a concept artist. I've always like art books, of everything, but I don't have to many because they are usually expensive and they don't come here. I think I like them so much because all the creativity and the ideas presented there. They reflect the concept of the process being more important than the final result, a conception presents in a lot of art carreers, that I personally shares too. It's funny because I say that I would love to work as a concept artist, but I don't think I have the abillities to do it, I think that I'm not good enough in terms of being creative. Technically to do this you have to be able to come with a lot of ideas in a short period of time, for me that's the main skill you have to have. Besides you have to be good at drawing traditionally but most important, digitally. Most concept artists uses Photoshop CC, procreate or in some cases Easy Pain tool say.  My main reference artist is Ilya Kushinov. Not only of his only, but his life style too. He studied architecture and lives currently on Japan(leaving the weeabo dream). He works as a freelance artist and makes his own art books, sometimes he works as a concept artist too. I would love to make a living of that as he does. Thanks for your attention!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog